Sunday, August 29, 2010

The erpot

We went to the erpot and we went insid the erpot and dad toke hayley up sers dad toad me.
To go up sers to and I went up the escarlatr and I didnt see dad or hayley because they.
weor dwon sers and I went dwon sers and me and mum and brooke went up the escarlatr.
And then we ole went dwon sers we sat dwon on the set I sat dwon on deyr he lefd me up.
And I kede on taling deyr to lef me up then hayley tode me to come with hir I did come.
with hir we playd in the trane and I said to hayley that mase be mums plane she said no.
So then I run to tale mum is that your plane she said yes and I run to tale hayley then.
Hayley run and tald mum is that your plane mum said yes they wore seting it up then it.
With temi to mum to go we wosd her then we went to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment